1. Controller and contact person
Controller: [Premium Pouch Finland Oy] ( “Puff & Pouch”)
Business ID: 3320714-7
Address: Huopalahdentie 24, 00350, Helsinki
2. Registered Users
The controller processes personal information of users who visit the website www.puffandpouch.com, including the following:
– Email address
– Phone number
– Feedback from users
– Opt-in and opt-out for direct marketing
– Information related to online contests held by the site from time to time.
3. Basis and Purpose of Processing Personal Information
The controller’s website provides remote sales of nicotine pouches. Controller handles personal data for its own purposes (data analytics, service development, customer communication, direct marketing, and remarketing).
In doing so, the controller processes the data listed in section 4, which may be personally identifiable and thus form personal data and their changes.
4. Processed Personal Data
– First and last name
– Email address
– Physical address
– Zip code and post office
– Phone number
– Company name
– Information related to customer feedback, complaints, and communication.
5. Sources of Personal Information
The Controller obtains information to be recorded in the register from the clients through various means, including www-form messages, email, phone, social media, and other situations where the customer provides their data.
6. Protection and Data Security of Personal Information
Digitally processed personal information is protected and stored in the Company’s System, which is accessible only by individuals who need to use that data to perform their work tasks. These individuals have personal login credentials and passwords.
Personal data is protected from external use, and usage by others is monitored. Members have personal username and password protection.
7. Regular Disclosures and Transfers of Personal Information
Information is not regularly disclosed to third parties. Information can be published as agreed upon with the client.
Puff & Pouch does not disclose personal information to third parties. However, it may provide access to such records when required by authorities in accordance with legislation.
8. Transfers of Personal Information outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area
The Controller may also transfer data outside EU/EEA.
9. Retention Period of Personal Information
Personal information is stored as long as it is necessary for the purposes of processing personal data or to comply with the Controller’s statutory obligations. Personal information may be stored for a maximum of 5 years after the customer has placed an order or gave data again to Puff & Pouch.
10. Rights of the Registered User
The registered user has the right to oppose the processing of his or her personal information for direct marketing purposes. The Registered User may grant consents and prohibitions related to channel-specific direct marketing (for example, prohibit marketing messages sent by e-mail).
Moreover, according to personal data protection legislation, the registered user has the right to:
– be informed in detail about the processing of their personal data
– obtain a copy of their personal data and check the personal data processed by the Controller with respect to them personally
– demand the correction or completion of their incorrect or incomplete personal data
– demand the removal of their personal data
– withdraw their consent and oppose the processing of their personal data insofar as the processing of personal data is based on the registered user’s consent
– oppose the processing of their personal data based on their specific personal situation to the extent that the processing of personal data is based on the Controller’s legitimate interest
– obtain their personal data in a machine-readable format and transfer this data to another Data Controller provided that the data has been provided by the registered user to Puff & Pouch
– demand the limitation of the processing of personal data
The registered user must make a request to exercise these rights by following instructions in the Contact section of this Privacy Statement. The Controller may request that the registered user specify their request in writing and validate their identity before processing the request. The Controller may refuse to process the request on the basis of applicable law.
11. Right to Complain to the Supervisory Authority
Any registered user has the right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority or the supervisory authority in the European Union member state where the registered user’s place of residence or work is located if the registered user believes that their personal data has not been processed in accordance with the applicable personal data protection legislation.
12. Contact Information
Requests to exercise the registered user’s rights, any questions related to this Privacy Statement, and any other contacts should be directed via email to: email@example.com
13. Changes to this Privacy Statement
This Privacy Statement may be updated from time to time, such as in the event of changes in legislation.
This Privacy Statement was last updated on 18.07.2023.